Kitchens come in many styles in Dulwich. Their designs vary according to budget and taste. Some are eclectic, while others are modern. Yet, while the definition of modern fluctuates with the times, one style remains constant. This is the classic design. A classic kitchen design never goes out of style.
What is a Classic Design?
The classic style is known for its simplicity. Its colours are restrained, often neutral. A classic kitchen design embodies these aspects. While it does not reject embellishments, it does toss to the side anything too ornate or effusively personal.
Five Elements of Classic Kitchen Design
Before talking to a designer, make sure you are aware of the basics involved in producing a classic kitchen. The most significant are:
- Colour: White is commonly used in classic kitchen designs, as well as neutral blues and greys.
- Detailing: While classic kitchens incorporate many elements associated with more traditional designs, like crown moulding and panelled walls, they eliminate any excess embellishments.
- Contrasts: Avoid sharp contrasts, such as white against black.
- Simplicity: The classic kitchen is all about elegant simplicity.
- Lines: This design features lines that flow – not sharp with brittle edges like modern designs.
Above all, a classic kitchen is timeless.
The Classic Kitchen
If you’ve decided your kitchen in Dulwich needs remodelling, consider adopting a classic design. Consult the professionals at BCK Interiors, who can work with you to create a kitchen design that is appropriate for you and your family.
From classic to modern, ergonomic to sleek lines, you can find the kitchen design of your dreams at BCK. The team of experienced professionals listens to what you want and creates a design that fits your concept precisely. Visit their showroom or contact them online at https://www.bckinteriors.com/.
For more information contact BCK Interiors or visit bckinteriors.com.